WHS Line

Home

About Weare

Our History

The Store

Contact Us

Programs & Projects

Old Home Day

Calendar of Events

Photo Gallery

The Pine Tree Riot

Tavern Village Tales

Weare
Photo Gallery

 

Federated Church in North Weare (photo 1900) now called the Weare Christian Church.

 

 

 

East Weare (picture 1888 )

The South Weare Improvement Society, the nonprofit that owns the hall, began to work on restoring Osborne Memorial Hall at the beginning of the 21st c.
Osborne Memorial Hall, dedicated in 1920, served as a community building and the home of Wyoming Grange #54 for most of the 20th century. Photo taken early 20th c.
An event at Osborne Memorial Hall after the main floor was restored, modern bathrooms added, and electricity, well and septic replaced, photo c. 2011.

 

 

Old Home Day

 

 

Old Home Day

 

 

Car Show

Old Home Day

 

 

Weare Center about 1900

 

 

Buxton Farm

 

 

Clinton Grove Academy before it burned 1880

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clinton Grove 2012

 

 

 

Clinton Grove 1895

 

 

Patriot Celebration Marybeth Pike Float took first place.

Weare Historical Society Logo
Piscataquog River Mill Sites
Patriotic Celebration
Clinton Grove Academy
Paige Memorial Library
Stone Memorial Building
Weare Town Hall
Gove Farm, Flanders Rd.
Center Rd. c. 1930
Hunters, c. 1900
First Snowplow, c. 1927
Sawyer Store, North Weare
First Road Grader, c. 1890
Charles Wood, S.Weare, c. 1908
Mt. Wallingford Farm
Mountain View Farm, S. Weare
North Weare, c. 1900
Earl Dearborn with Heifer, 1980
Grey Line